d&b consulting, llc is pleased to announce…
deb & barb.
diner & baker.
d & b consulting, llc,
is now doing business as …
Higher Standard Packaging
Although our company name has changed, our values haven’t. We pledge to:
- foster relationships by providing individualized personal service to promote our clients’ success.
- understand our responsibility to our clients by delivering top-quality containers that are certified compliant according to ASTM, Consumer Product Safety Commission, and FDA protocols.
- offer fair and competitive pricing.
- exhibit honest and ethical behavior in our interactions with clients.
- promote environmentally-friendly products.
Our Denver warehouse allows us to provide delivery service or will-call pickup on all stocked products.
Our product line continues to expand.
Stay tuned for further exciting announcements. Really. These are exciting announcements – coming soon!
What we have learned during the three-hundred-and-twenty-two (and one-half) days we have spent as marijuana packaging consultants…
- It’s not necessary for us to wear tie-dye or Grateful Dead t-shirts to gain the attention of dispensary owners, MIPs manufacturers, or budtenders. The people working in the cannabis industry are well-informed and eager to share their knowledge and expertise with customers and patients – and even middle-aged packaging consultants.
- Every dispensary is unique. Each has its own “vibe.” Really.
- Offering U.S. manufactured packaging to dispensaries and MIPs makes us feel good about supporting other American businesses, and we know the containers we are offering are BPA-free due to strict American manufacturing codes.
- It’s good to have information and experience to offer a packaging solution, but it’s better to add imagination to that mix in order to offer multiple compliant solutions.
- Every building painted green isn’t necessarily a dispensary. It might be an H&R Block tax franchise, and the CPA sitting at the front desk doesn’t necessarily need to know that the containers with the child-resistant caps you are offering are ASTM compliant and air-tight to allow for freshness – and discretion. Sorry, Frank. It was nice meeting you, and if we need tax help, we’ll stop by again – on purpose – this time.
- It’s good to have people – legal counsel, agents at the Marijuana Enforcement Division, state representatives – who serve as resources and share their wisdom, which allows us to truly understand the laws and regulations that govern Colorado’s cannabis industry.
- When it comes to delivering packaging, it’s better to under-promise and over-deliver than the other way around.
- As Jeffrey “The Dude” Lebowski said, “… it’s this rug I had. It really tied the room together.” Sometimes finding answers to packaging issues involves using a multi-disciplinary approach to “tie together” ideas to find a solution to a particular packaging need.
- After selling hundreds of thousands of containers to dispensaries and edibles manufacturers, we sleep better at night knowing that we are the exclusive distributor in Colorado to offer the first environmentally-friendly packaging option to the industry in the form of a container that is composed of recycled milk jugs and that can be recycled again.
- Offering a “higher standard” of packaging and service is a big responsibility… and one we embrace.